Lino Green Sdn Bhd (1312333-T)(“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.linogreen.com
(the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
2. Here are examples of situations where we collect your personal data:
a. when you register to receive our e-newsletter via our website
b. when you submit a request or query via the Contact Form on our websites
c. when you communicate with us directly in relation to our products and services (in person or via our co-workers in our physical store, by email, telephone or any other means);
d. when you make a purchase with us through our website
e. when you conduct certain types of transactions such as refunds;
f. when you enter, and when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, contests, lucky draws or special events.
g. when you register for an account
h. when you interact with us
i. when you use the rating / review feature on our website
WHEN PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND WHAT IS COLLECTED
3. You can use and browse the website without disclosing your personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. But, if you do not provide your personal data to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services that you require of us.
4. We collect personal data through newsletter registration, placement of orders, completion of forms, emails, inquiries, requests, and other situations where you have chosen to provide personal data to us.
5. Other examples of the types of personal data which we may collect about you include:
a. contact information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses;
b. billing information such as billing address, telephone numbers and email addresses;
c. unique information such as photograph, contact preferences, and date of birth;
d. log data such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze the interest to better understand the behavior of our customers.
e. Information you submit such as personal information that you send us via the “Contact us” or in a public such as your rating and reviews on our website.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION USE, DISCLOSURE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
6. You may, in certain circumstances, provide us with personal data relating to third parties (for example, your next-of-kin or any person who may receive delivery of your purchased item on your behalf.)
7. We collect personal data if it is necessary for us to conduct our everyday activities or functions.
8. The personal data which we collect from you may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your personal data, including:
a. to communicate with you;
b. to maintain and improve customer relationship and our website
c. to assess, process and provide products, services and/or facilities to you;
d. to administer and process any payments (including refunds) related to products, services and facilities requested by you;
e. to establish your identity and background;
f. to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
g. to provide you with services or assistance that you have requested;
h. to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organised by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time;
i. for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels in accordance with your consent;
j. to facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any events including contests, promotions or campaigns;
k. to maintain and update internal record keeping;
l. for internal administrative purposes;
m. to send you seasonal greetings messages from time to time;
n. to send you invitation to join our events and promotions and product launch events;
o. to monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products and/or services;
p. to administer, process and fulfil your commercial transactions with us (such as a purchase on the Website)
q. to process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us;
r. to process and analyse your personal data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
s. to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
t. to share any of your personal data with the auditor for our internal audit and reporting purposes;
u. to share any of your personal data pursuant to any agreement or document which you have duly entered with us for purposes of seeking legal and/or financial advice and/or for purposes of commencing legal action;
v. to share any of your personal data with our business partners to jointly develop products and/or services or launch integrated marketing campaigns;
w. to share any of your personal data with financial institutions necessary for the purpose of applying and obtaining credit facility(ies), if necessary;
x. for audit, risk management and security purposes;
y. for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
(aa) for enabling us to perform our obligations and enforce our rights under any agreements or documents that we are a party to;
(bb) to transfer or assign our rights, interests and obligations under any agreements entered into with us;
(cc) for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to us;
(dd) to enforce or defend our rights and your rights under, and to comply with, our obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations;
(ee) for other purposes required to operate, maintain and better manage our business and your relationship with us; which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
z. to understand your interest
9. As the purposes for which we may/will collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose(s) at the time of obtaining your consent.
SPECIFIC ISSUES FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
10. In order to smoothly conduct our business operations or to fulfil our obligations to you, we may also disclose the personal data that you have provided to us to our third party service providers, agents, affiliates or related corporations, who may be situated inside or outside of Malaysia, for one or more of the purposes stated in or notified to you under the Purposes for Collection, Use, Disclosure and Processing of Personal Data section. We will also disclose your personal data to government regulators or authorities in order to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines, regulations or schemes that apply to us.
11. Examples of third parties that we disclose your personal data to include:
a. data entry service providers;
b. professional advisors, agencies, consultants and/or external auditors;
c. third party service providers who provide operational services in connection with our business such as telecommunications, payment gateway, information technology, logistics, delivery, printing and postal services or services relating to marketing and promotional activity; and
d. relevant government regulators or authorities.
12. The third parties whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to adhere to the PDPA and any policies that we provide, and to take reasonable measures to ensure your personal data is secure.
13. We respect the confidentiality of the personal data that you provide to us. We do not sell personal data to any third party.
14. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
15. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
16. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.